"Name the Explorer who is considered to have...
- ...been the first to reach the Pacific Ocean by crossing the American continent (1513; Spanish).
- ...led the first expedition to travel all the way around the world (1519-1522; Portugese).
- ...led the first European expedition to travel around Africa's Cape of Good Hope (1488; Portugese).
- ...been the first European to sail to Greenland (982; Norwegian/Icelandic).
- ...been the first person to fly over the North Pole (in a dirigible), and the first person to reach the South Pole, becoming also the first person to visit both poles (1926 and 1911, respectively; Norwegian)."